Inflammations are your biggest nightmare, do not worry, we have an effective recipe for you! It will not only improve your health, but as well as offer great pleasure for your taste buds. We are talking about the recipe of the coconut and sweet potato muffins.
The use of ingredients like sweet potatoes, coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, and ginger, will offer incredible beneficial properties health wise. This combination will provide you with incredible anti-inflammatory action.
There is also the use of various spices that will enrich the flavor of the muffins, and boost its efficacy.
A Recipe of Anti-Inflammatory Muffins
For optimal effects, make certain to use organic ingredients.
- 1 small sweet potato
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- A quarter cup of coconut flour
- Half a cup of pure maple syrup or unpasteurized honey
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of ground flaxseed soaked in half a cup of water
- ⅛ teaspoon of nutmeg, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon of cloves, ground
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder, aluminum-free
- A cup of brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, ground
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric, ground
- Half a teaspoon of Himalayan salt
First you need to preheat the oven to 400F so that to bake the potato.
Take a skewer and with it make holes in the skin of the sweet potato, and like that put it onto a baking tray. Bake it for 60 minutes, and after that remove it and put it aside to cool off.
Once cooled, cut it in half, scoop out the inside, and put it in a large bowl. In this bowl, add the coconut milk, olive oil, flaxseed, and maple syrup.
Use a separate bowl for the dry ingredients, mix them and thus include them into the first bowl. Combine everything nicely and then pour the batter evenly on a previously greased muffin tray. Put it in the oven and bake for half an hour.