The most important meal of the day is the breakfast. This meal stops the fasting and it should introduce nutrients that will offer us the needed energy for the upcoming day. Breakfast is not a cup of coffee, but a whole meal. You must have heard the rule for ideal weight and health: for breakfast eat like a king, for lunch like a prince, and for dinner like a beggar.
This saying is so true that was even confirmed by a 7-year study that analyzed health data of 50,000 people. The findings of this study have revealed that people who had a hearty breakfast had a lower BMI than those who had a hearty dinner.
Many people have the habit to skip this meal as they do not have enough time in the morning. But, with good organization you can have your breakfast and thus consume nutritious foods that will enhance the work of the metabolism and help in more efficient calorie burning.
Advantages of Having a Breakfast
- Offers energy
If you consume nutritious foods in the morning your body will receive the needed energy for the performance of the daily tasks. If you skip the breakfast, then you will not have the energy to be fully operational during your day.
- Betters mood
If you start the day on full stomach, then for sure your mood will be boosted as it will balance the blood glucose levels. This will better your well-being and you will not experience feelings like fatigue and bad mood.
- Enhanced concentration
If you had your breakfast in the morning, then you will focus better during the day. We all need to be focused whether we are at work or at home performing our daily tasks. The consumption of breakfast will not only offer the needed energy, but it will also feed the brain for better concentration.
- Controls the appetite
When dieting many people make the common mistake, skipping breakfast, but this is so wrong as skipping a meal does not help in losing weight. If you do not eat in the morning, then you will easily turn to nibbling that will support gaining weight.
You must have your first meal in the day, but based on nutritious and healthy ingredients. This balanced breakfast will offer the needed nutrients that will offer the energy and as well as the satiety making you to eat less during the day.
Best Breakfast Foods
- Eggs are very nutritious that offer the feeling of fullness and regulate blood glucose levels in the blood.
- Fruits are packed with vitamins, potassium, fiber, but low in calories, which makes them the ideal breakfast.
- Walnuts and almonds are high in magnesium, potassium and monounsaturated fatty acids that are very beneficial for the health of the heart. They offer a wide range of nutrients, but do not cause weight gain. As per a conducted study in 28-gram serving of almonds there is 129 calories.
- Green tea is a great beverage for starting the day. Its consumption will better the mood and as well as increase your metabolic rate. It is high in catechin that increases fat burning and improves metabolism.
Fat Burner Breakfast Recipe
For optimal effects, make sure to use only organic ingredients.
- 1 ½ cup of grated coconut
- 2/3 cup of walnuts
- ½ cup of almond powder
- 1/8 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons of pure honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Method of Preparation:
First you need to preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
You should use a robot and in it put the nuts in order to crush them in small pieces. Next, scrape the inside of the vanilla pod to remove the seeds. In a separate bowl, combine the coconut, almond powder, walnuts, vanilla and cinnamon together. In the end, include the honey, water and coconut oil. Combine everything nicely till you obtain a smooth texture. Put the resulting mixture in a silicone mold covered with baking paper. Like that put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. After that period, leave it aside to cool off and then start the unmolding. Cut it into small bars.
Enjoy your delicious breakfast!