The body is constantly being affected by the influence of the toxins which are everywhere, in the environment, in the food we eat, in the products we use, and so on. Our body inevitably becomes overwhelmed by their presence that eventually will impede its bodily functions. Therefore, it needs to be purified from all the waste and toxins in the body. That can be achieved by implementing various detox treatments, but which treatment would be the right one for you. Follow reading and find out by yourself.
What does a detox treatment do to your body?
Aside the fact that it will remove the accumulated toxins in the body, a detox treatment can reduce the bloating and thus help with digestion; it wil lalso relieve stress and promote weight loss. It can be applied in the long term as well as in the short term and it is based on natural and organic ingredients, and that makes it safe for use. Nonetheless, you need adamantly to follow the instructions given by your nutritionist prior initiating a detoxification program.
In this text we shall present you three top detox treatments. Here they are:
Balanced Detox Diet
This detox program involves a diet which is based on food ingredients that you can consume almost without any moderation like numerous fruits, vegetables, cereals, proteins and other valuable detox foods. It is based on the nutritional program MyPlate of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Detox Drink Diet
This diet is based on completely excluding or limiting the consumption of alcohol given the fact of its numerous negative health effects. According to a conducted study in 2018 by the World Health Organization it has been confirmed that alcohol is accountable for 3 million deaths in the whole world. Moreover, it is the main cause of over 200 diseases like cancer, cirrhosis or intoxication.
The implementation of detox drinks will successfully cleanse the body from the toxins and waste and that will contribute to optimal health and well-being. Once you replace the alcohol with these drinks, you will experience instant positive results in the first days of their consumption.
Detox Drink Recipes
- A Recipe of Lemon Detox Drink
- 1 lemon, the squeezed juice
- 1 large bouquet of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Ice cubes
Preparation: Combine the lemon, honey and ice cubes, and then pour in it water.
- A Recipe of Fruit and Vegetable Detox Drink
- 2 apples
- 1/3 pineapple
- 2 lemons, juiced out
- A handful of spinach
- Ice cubes
Preparation: Just cut the fruits and veggies into cubes, and then put them in a blender.
People with gastric, biliary or renal disorders should not consume lemon.
“Shred Power Cleanse”
The shred power cleanse has been created by Dr. Ian Smith – author of New York Times bestseller diets, and it is a 2-week detox program. Dr. Smith recommends this program to anyone that wants to lose weight or simply wants to feel better.
Here are the foods that it includes:
- Lemon – which is a great detox ally that successfully cleanses the body, facilitates digestion and removes toxins from the body.
- Apple – is rich in fiber which makes this food an ideal anti-diabetes and anti-cholesterol agent that also promotes the balance of the nervous system.
- Pear – is highly advised by nutritionist for obese and overweight people and for the diabetics as it can stabilize glucose levels. It is high in dietary fiber which promotes good intestinal transit.
- Strawberries – are rich in fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and antioxidants. These berries support good intestinal transit, boost the immune system and treat bloating.
- Blueberries – are packed with antioxidants and thus lower the risk of various diseases, overweight, and digestive disorders. This fruit is a great booster of the immune system.
Have in mind: In order to experience optimal effects you need to use organic ingredients. Prior initiating any detox program it is wise first to consult your doctor.