You want to have a deflated stomach and to lose all those unwanted pounds, then you are on the right site. In this article we shall present you a 7-day diet that will offer that. The results are guaranteed if you follow a regular physical activity, good hydration and proper sleep.
This eating regime is high in protein as it contains eggs and nuts that will offer the needed fullness and not feeling hungry all the time. On the other hand, it will elevate caloric expenditure. Thanks to this diet you will eat less, but still feel satiated and at the same time lose weight.
This diet is also consisted of whole grains, leafy vegetables and berries that are packed with fiber thus contributing to the feeling of satiety. There are also present the food ingredients like salmon, peanut butter, avocados, and olive oil which contain plenty of mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids that prevent the build- up of abdominal fat. Fatty acids are very helpful in losing weight as it boosts the metabolism and as well as reduces hunger and appetite.
As per conducted study involving healthy older women, who took 3 grams of fatty acids per day for 12 weeks in a row, it was revealed that their metabolic rate was elevated by around 14% that equals the burning of 187 additional calories per day.
The eating regime that we are about to present will help you to successfully lose weight and melt down the fat in the body. Have in mind, as always it is best first to consult a doctor prior initiating any new change in your diet, especially if you are on medications or some specific treatment.
A 7-Day Eating Regime
- Chocolate smoothie with berries
- Chocolate almond milk
- A low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 to 3 slices of roast turkey
- 1 slice of Comté and 2 slices of whole grain bread (flax, oats, buckwheat, spelled)
- 2 slices of avocado
- Salmon with green veggies
- Edamame (soy bean preparation)
- Muffin made of egg white, ricotta cheese and spinach
- Wheat penne with feta cheese and dried tomatoes sprinkled with pine nuts and capers
- Veggie omelet containing peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, onions, broccoli, etc.
- A combo of Greek yogurt, granola, berries, and 1 tablespoon of honey
- Vegetarian burger with guacamole sauce and vegetables
- Savory salad with chicken slices, strawberry pieces and citrus vinaigrette (orange or lemon)
- An oatmeal porridge with cinnamon and apples with almond milk and chopped walnuts
- Japanese noodles Udon cooked in vegetable broth and garnished with a cup of spinach and chopped black mushrooms
- Whole wheat pasta with ricotta and veggies
- 3 scrambled egg whites
- 1 serving of cottage cheese
- Black beans
- Pizza with spinach and mozzarella
- Black bean vegetarian steak with guacamole and corn bread
- A toast spread with peanut butter
- Apple slices
- Brown rice
- Black beans cooked with olive oil, chopped peppers and chopped onions
- A quarter of sliced avocado
- Slices of chicken breast without skin
- Sautéed veggies
- 2 waffles filled with natural yogurt, berries and sprinkled with 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- Salad with chopped chicken, lettuce, chopped cucumber, chopped pecan nuts, dried cranberries, and mustard / honey vinaigrette
- Salad with quinoa, spinach, onions, and tomatoes drizzled with lemon juice and olive oil
If you still experience some food craving during the day you can have some healthy snacks which will keep you satiated and at the same time help you to melt that unwanted fat. Here they are:
- Half a cup of ricotta cheese with 1 cup of sliced berries drizzled with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- A slice of cinnamon raisin bread with 15g melted dark chocolate and ½ banana.
- A cup of strawberries with 1 tablespoon of grated coconut, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- 1/3 cup of dried apricots dipped in 15g of melted dark chocolate with some chopped pistachios.
- 1 banana soaked in melted dark chocolate
- 30g of cottage cheese and 4 whole grain biscuits.
- Low fat pudding with 2/3 cup of berries.