In these modern times weight gain is a great issue for many people in the world, and that is all because of our unhealthy diet packed with bad fats, carbohydrates, and sugar. The later one is the main cause of weight gain as it is present in all sorts of foods like soft beverages, juices, and even in dishes that may not even occur to you that have sugar like for instance pizza.
The high sugar intake contributes to rapid weight gain which can elevate the risk of having a disease.
Negative Effect of High Sugar Intake
You may find gaining weight as the worst thing that can happen to you, but it is not as the worst thing that it may happen is having a poor health. The excessive consumption of sugar can lead to serious diseases like diabetes, heart diseases, and cancer. Not to mention conditions like headaches, hyperactivity, depression, fatigue, drowsiness, yeast infection, and sinus problems.
Sugar Intake and Weight Gain
You should not completely deprive your body from sugar as this nutrient is needed for the body to function accordingly. However, the body needs only a small amount of it which is turned into energy and this sugar refers to the healthy one present in various fruits. The excessive portion of sugar is being stored as fat. As a result of that the excess sugar contributes to accumulated fat in your thighs, hips, and waist.
Therefore, you should try to limit the intake of sugar into your diet. Your body can get easily addicted to sugar and because of that when you cut on it you may experience fatigue, sadness, headaches, and sugar cravings. Hence, you should not entirely quit on sugar, just delete the sugary products one at a time.
In this article we shall present you a great sugar detox guideline which can help you to eliminate the stored sugar in your body in the most natural way.
3-Day Sugar Detox Guideline
- 2 boiled or scrambled eggs or 1 cup of oats containing seeds, almonds or berries.
A bowl of nuts
- Roasted chicken breast along with steamed or baked carrots, beets, parsnips, turnips butternut squash, and beans.
- Grilled fish with a bowl of green beans or baked salmon with mushrooms and broccoli.
- 2 scrambled eggs with spinach or 1 cup of oats with berries, almonds and seeds.
- A handful of nuts and 2 dates.
- Red or green grated cabbage salad with carrots seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and chopped parsley or grilled zucchini with red and yellow peppers with thyme, lemon and vinegar dressing.
- Baked cod with roasted turnips and Brussels sprouts or steamed green vegetables and bean soup.
- 3 eggs in a form of omelette with included shrimp and a salad made with sautéed cabbage, radish and walnuts or 1 cup of oats with berries, almonds, and seeds.
- A bowl of nuts
- 1 roasted chicken leg with rosemary, sage, and lemon or prepared with thyme onion, and black olives.
- Vegetable broth made ofcarrots, celery, onions, garlic, thyme and bay leaves with mushrooms or with brown rice and basil or mushrooms and tomato sauce.
Along with this 3-day detox guideline you should as well as consume detox beverages that will completely detox your body.
These detox drinks will cleanse your body from all the toxins but unlike the artificial ones these drinks are based solely on natural ingredients that promote good body’s hydration and provide the body with the needed energy.
The consumption of green tea or herbal tea free of sugar is recommended while this program. Drink one of these teas three times a day.
In a pitcher filled with water add fresh mint or rosemary, and include the following fruits, but previously chopped: oranges, grapefruit, blueberries, or strawberries. Leave it to steep for a few hours and after that drink this water during the whole day.
While you are on this 3-day detox program you should consume only one cup of unsweetened black coffee a day.