Your body will be grateful for this consumption in the morning as it will successfully purify it and offer a great protection against flu and cold. Thanks to the intake of this detox drink you will manage to help the body’s digestion and purify your liver and blood.
This tea is based on three valuable ingredients: turmeric, ginger and lemon, and itsconsummation will boost the function of your immune system due to the content of antioxidants. It is very beneficial during wintertime because it is very beneficial in the treatment of colds, coughs, sore throat, seasonal allergies, and irritable bowel syndrome.
The benefits of the included ingredients
This remarkable spice reveals powerful antioxidant properties, and as well as the content of the powerful active ingredient known as curcumin. This ingredient is a great prevention against cancer and as well as it is of great assistance in its treatment because of its ability to inhibit the development of cancer cells and to create enzymes that fight bad cells. In addition to all this, it is an incredible ally in the fight of winter ailments like flu and colds. This plant can also prevent diabetes;relieve arthritis pain and cardiovascular disease.
This spice with pungent taste shows a wide range of health benefits. It is high in antioxidants like gingerol which reveals strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Gingerol has the ability to protect the cells of the body from the occurrence of Alzheimer’s and from certain cancers. In addition to this, it can:
- Prevent and reduce nausea and vomiting,
- Lowerdigestive disorders as it helps digestion,
- Helpful in the case of diabetesas it lowers fasting blood glucose levels and supports good insulin resistance.
- Boost immunity and protectthe body from winter diseases like colds,
- Battlerespiratory diseases thanks to its antibacterial power.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants like flavonoids which can prevent the occurrence of flu and colds, and as well as alleviatea sore throat.
Recipe of a Turmeric and Ginger Tea
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder or 1 teaspoon of fresh turmeric root
- Half a teaspoon of ginger powder or1 teaspoon of fresh ginger root
- Half a lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey (optional use)
- 1 cup of mineral water
***Make sure to use only organic ingredients
Take a saucepan and in it pour water, and then add the turmeric and ginger. Place it on medium heat, but do not let to boil, just simmer for 5 – 10 minutes. Strain the solution and serve it in a cup. When the drink is lukewarm, include the lemon juice and honey. Prior consumption mix the solution.
– The use of turmeric is not recommended if you are on anticoagulant medications or waiting for a surgery as it is a blood thinner, and also in the case of gall bladder disease.
– The use of ginger is not recommended for pregnant women, people with weak immunity, and people suffering from blood diseases.
– The use of lemon is not recommended in case ofkidney and biliary disorders, and in case of burns and stomach ulcers.