Many people cannot tell the difference between the “core” and “abs”. These two terms are completely different, namely the core involves more terms like abs, hips, lower back muscles, and glutes or butt.
For that reason, it is always the best option to target the core as it will work all these body parts, boost the body posture and the athletic performance, relieve lower back pain, and protect you from injuries. All you need to do is to stick to this workout plan for three days in a row.
A Super-Efficient Workout Plan That Instantly Melts Belly Fat
On the first day you are starting the first part of this workout plan which involves the performance of 3 simple exercises for which you will need only 5 minutes of your time. If you want you can repeat these exercises once again.
- Skyscrapers – You need to perform 10 repetitions per each side.
- Windshield Wipers – Perform 10 repetitions per each side.
- Army Crawls – Do 36 steps.
On this day you are supposed to do 4 challenging moves for which again you will need only 5 minutes for their performance. If you are feeling ambitious, then you can do another set of these exercises.
- Breakdancer – Perform 15 repetitions per each side.
- Skydiver – Make sure to hold for 30 seconds.
- Dead Bug – Perform 10 repetitions.
- Thread the Needle – Do 10 repetitions per each side.
On the last day of this workout plan, you should perform 4 very difficult core exercises in a fast 6-minute circuit.
- Crab kicks into Superman – Perform 6 repetitions per each body side.
- Star leg raise – Make 10 reps per side.
- Side V-ups – Do 10 repetitions per each side.
- Over/under – Perform 10 repetitions per each side.